AceTrainer14
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, thats gonna be one scary ball of fluff O.O

Thats why I'd be a ref too but I know I'd be bad at it XD
    Yea, I was kinda like that too. Makes ya wonder what new Eeveelutions are gonna show up in Black and White ^^

Well I was close XD Its a time-traveling pokemon

Thats cool, why ya wanna do that?
    I dunno, I guess they just freaked me out a bit. But I like'em now

Nah, its k. I just wasnt expecting ya to have so much! XD

Sounds like a pretty good story ya got going on, I'm guessing since one of them is from another time Dialga has something to do with it?
    Espeon is pretty cool, I had a bit of trouble with its tail a long time ago though

Dang, ya got a lot of stoies O.O Summary would be nice
    I like Flareon, they seem sooooo fluffy soft ^^ But if I get a second Eevee it'll be a Glaceon

Sure, I like reading fanfic. Whats its about?
    I'm planning on evolving it into an Umbreon, gotta be one of my favorite Eeveelutions ever ^^ How bout ya self?

Cool! I know how hard it can be to write those, ya got everything ya need in ya head but it wont come out! Like hitting a road block over and over til ya finally realize 'Duh, I could just go around it!'
    Sweet, for once top of the list!

Just listening to some music, I gotta song stuck in my head so bad >.< What ya writing, school thing?
    Yay! Battle of the fluff balls! XD Sounds like fun, just gimme a holler when ya free for battle!

So whats up?
    Hey Ethan, ya can call me Audrey ^^ I've seen ya around too, mostly in the battle area. I was kinda bored so I decided to VM ya and say Hi XD

Btw thanks for the friend invite
    Sorry... depending on how busy I am tomorrow, it might not be until Tuesday... If I'm not busy with anything other than my own projects and shop orders... then it'll probably be tomorrow... albeit a bit on the late side of tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom