[retired account temp]
Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the trade sub forum, there is a section for shops, where people set up shops to have a permanent trade thread to trade with people.. go check it out.
    It should be Lvl. 50 then.. I'm not sure why it's Lvl. 40. Don't worry about it, the other pokemon you traded me are all good and awesome :p.
    Did you disconnect? Um, I should hopefully be opening up a shop soon, so you can check out all my cool pokemon there when it opens :D.
    By the way man, that Darkrai is a hack.. you can't get a Darkrai lower than Lvl. 50.
    Ah, nice, a bit of soft resetting, I don't have the patience for it lol. I'll be ready to trade in a few mins, see you in there.
    Oh, a shiny Charizard would be amazing :D. Don't worry about the Arceus.
    I'll throw in a Shiny Breloom for the Charizard :D. I just need to trade the Regis from my Platinum to my SS, then I can trade. Can I ask how you got so many shinies?
    yeah, that sounds great :D. So all in all, my Regi trio, Mew and Celebi for your Regigigas, shiny Hooh, shiny Kyogre, Darkrai and Shiny Lugia :D. Don't worry about the Arceus :).
    I do have the Regi trio :D. Could you PM me a list of things you could trade perhaps?
    Hoenn, it is Lvl. 30, it doesn't have an event OT, so I'm sure its the Old Sea Map Mew from any of the Gen III Hoenn games.
    Yeah that sounds good :D.
    I'm almost 100% certain that it is an Old Sea Map Mew from Emerald :).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom