• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Enzap
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, okay. I wonder what a combination attack between Chibi/SD Freedom and Skipoleon would look like, anyway...
    Actually, I just don't like reading books. I can read walkthroughs for an extended period of time.
    Honestly, I never read his bio. In fact, I've never really read anything on Bulbapedia. XD And is conversating a word? lol
    I don't care about Satoshi, I just want to see Pokemon movies in theaters (why did the U.S. stop doing that?), and early video games!
    Oh, well that's not as bad. Well, all I can say is try to enjoy it! Oh, and living in the mountains is way overrated if you ask me. Of course, cities aren't exactly pleasant either. Personally, I think the best place to live would be a Japanese suburb. 8D
    Journalism camp? Never heard of such a thing. But dang, that sure does sound busy. That means you'll be gone for almost three weeks?
    Really? I haven't been busy at all, for the most part. What have you been busy with?
    It sounds like a combination of bubbles popping, rave music, and...some sort of European language. XD
    You know, I hate to admit it...but I acutally kinda like Poker Face. And seeing Rush Limbaugh dance to it (at left) made it even better. XD

Also, arguing about politics in the comment section of a video like this JUST because it has a controversial figure in it? That's just dumb.
    That was a pretty funny part, but also kinda scary. D8

What kind of music do you like?
    Dang, that song Myon was listening to the other day is awesome. I'm listening to it again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom