• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Beth Pavell
Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's okay to be in a slump for a while, I've been on some long hiatuses myself. Sometimes it's hard to write the next chronological piece of the story if you just want to move past it. You're doing a great job so far and I'm sure Chapter Nine is great.

One of the oft overlooked benefits of reviewing is that people tend to reciprocate. Everyone I know who complains about not getting any feedback doesn't do much reviewing themselves. Then there are people like you who are reviewing all over the place and get all sorts of feedback. I've been quite satisfied with feedback on Unpredictable recently, so this is more of a way to give reviews to EVERYONE. Plus I like the challenge.
    call it writing beer and a lot more people will start drinking beer if that's possible xD

I'm good, glad the weekend is finally here and I can just relax and forget about work.
    I hope it was helpful, your reviews for Unpredictable have been great so no need to worry about that. I have a fair number of stories already read that just need reviewing, so reading isn't an obstacle quite yet. I just need be sure to pound out one or two reviews a day and more on the weekends.
    Physically, yes. Although looking back at the writing I managed to get done... I have a lot of revision to do.
    Huh, sounds sweet. I know what you mean though. Do you have vivid dreams often?
    Yay socializing :D

I've been massively stressed out from school stuff actually. I pulled an all-nighter last night writing in the hopes it would help me chill out, but now I'm just really tired.

How are you?
    Thanks for your review! I realize it's a bit difficult to take seriously at all, so I appreciate you giving me serious input regardless of the story's silly tone. I concur that it's growing a bit repetitive, I'm playing around with ways to make it a bit fresher again and considering going back to the approach of the first couple of chapters (or playing with new formats entirely).
    Hey. For your Review Game request, should I read the whole story before reading Chapter Six, or do you only want feedback on the sixth chapter?
    They really overused it around mid-DP. I think the sound effect was used since the beginning of the anime, but DP made it worse, especially as Paul appeared more and more.
    ----------
    I wish I could remember the episode, but I'm sure there was one towards the end of DP when he would_not_stop doing that fist-raise thing (With accompanying fiwhip! sound effect)
    ----------
    YouTube- First Battle Ash VS Paul.mp4 - YouTube Is the sound effect at 0:07 the one you're talking about?
    Hey Tullio, I posted chapter Seven and Eight for "Twins of Fate". Feel free to read and comment.
    Hey Tullio, you reviewed my fic "Twins of Fate" a few times and I'd like to tell you that I posted chapter five and six, fell free to read and comment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom