G
Local time
5:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *curtsies playfully* thanks Gazmof :) It's always nice to hear from you~

Post in the ADV thread sometime ;) I hope you're having a lovely day!

~ Princess
    xDD No, you didn't do anything. This was yesterday when your phone/whatever it is you were using didn't pick up on any of my messages. <3 BUT THAT'S OKAY I STILL LOVE YOU ONII-CHAN. *glomps*
    Indeed I am. It's the only one I've read from you, I think. I left SPPf, only I remembered your name and then the fic. It was pretty good, so I do hope you finish it eventually.
    So sorry for my late reply - I found myself without a computer during the rest of my vacation in China ^^" but, I'm back now, and ready to jump back in to our ADV thread :D
    And, as a matter of fact, we do have an ADV militia....DracoMan leads it, DarkDreams is the 2nd in command, and Rocker is the pilot. You can gladly take a spot in the militia if you like ^0^ Just pick a position you would like =]
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    ~Princess
    Am I? Well, if I am able to make people smile with my politeness, then I guess I don't mind xDDD
    and yes, I rule hoenn with my iron fist ;] nah, actually, I really don't do anything...i just contribute my small little part where I'm needed ;]
    I miss the ADV thread...wish I had more internet access so I could go there more often while on my vacation xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom