!Tommy
Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry, Tommy. I couldn't get on Skype tonight...

But don't worry, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I can't wait to talk to you again! =3 *bear hugs*
    Ooh, what is it? You don't really have to tell me if you don't want, but I want to hear it ^^ No matter what though, I hope she'll like it :)
    Yeah I remember that feeling.. really sucks. But you just have to stay positive. Maybe you could tell her you're sorry you couldn't be there for her? I don't really know, but I hope what I suggested helps in any way :)
    I know man, soon I'll be going to college, this goes by too fast but I guess I won't complain until I actually go to college haha. And hey, you heard of the URPG?
    Ah okay. Sure thing, Tommy. ^^

Yeah, you should get some sleep for tomorrow. That should help you feel better. =)

Well, good night, Tommy! And talk to you tomorrow! =3 <3333 *bear hugs*
    I'll start knowing that feeling soon since I'm turning 17. Y'know, to think when I was around 12 years old I used to see those commercials with "You must be 18 years or older to call", and now I'm one year under that. XD
    Everything's been going great, my bday's coming up tomorrow haha. But you need to actually come on AIM one day :( How've you been?
    Aww, don't feel bad, Tommy. =( *bear hugs*

Also, another reason I don't feel like getting on Skype tonight is because I'm kinda tired from work. Yes, I had to work today. =P

But don't worry, we'll talk more tomorrow, I promise!! =3

And see? That's one of the things I love about you. You're very understanding, Tommy. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom