• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Ranmaru
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They allow the person to truely make the game their own. Oh, Wifi compatability. That's a big bonus for a game, considering I love to interact with friends :)
    I didn't care for some of the remixes either. I hated Vermillion City's theme (and I usually loved it). I don't quite understand your plan for school. Do you mean that you'll take your classes now and have a free fall, or have a free summer and take classes in the fall?
    Yeah, thats why I loved playing SS, it gave me a nonstalgic feeling the whole way through (and the diffferences were minor in the most part, so it was ok with me). I never played PSZ before, so I can't give my opinion on the game sadly :(

I'm doing pretty good. For the summer I joined a tennis team and its been going pretty good so far. I'm having a lot of fun in it. How are you doing?
    Don't worry about it I've been gone away alot too. That's awesome that u got hg! I played ss, so it was somewhat different, but pretty much the same. We may have to hook up at time on wifi :)
    well, the ds has a mic...but mine doesnt work. you cant ever understand what im saying. how about one or two more battles, we can start now if you want.
    Im ready when you are, though mine could stand to be trained just a bit more. just message me whenever you wanna go again :)
    yes that was very fun! just a word of advise, if you play with people competitively, a lot of times the rules will say something about switching pokes. I dont really mind if you withdraw but some people do :/ Also, ill be ready in just a few minutes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom