• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Marcat
Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, thanks for reading "Kisses" XD I'm sure glad you liked it.

On your story, something good would be the relationship between the main character and his Pokemon; it's not immediate, unconditional liking, and it's not hate, so it's actually believable and has potential. Mac and Guillotine are pretty nice as characters too, and I totally want to see them develop past their initial roles.

And, again, I liked the first chapter; it made it apparent that it was the anime-verse (later confirmed by naming Ash), which I hate with a passion, so I have to congratulate you again on it, because I didn't flee on sight. It's also pretty interesting; I couldn't stop reading, even if I did it slowly, and I grew disappointed when I faced the tenth chapter because there was nothing that followed it. I hope this is helpful, even if vague...
    Well, then, I'm done with what you have so far. I posted a review of sorts. I hope it's helpful for you. Either way, know that I'll be around, and that I'm at your service any time you need it ^-^

...now, I know I must be a horrible person for asking, but could you do me the favor of reading my fic? (it's fine if you don't want to, don't worry)
    Sure Ill check it out. The next Chapter in When Evil Meets Evil should come saround this week. I have been super busy.
    Yeah, I thought he might just be doing it for attention. Strange though because he'll definitely never win an award that way because even the people who think his story is worthy of an award won't vote for him because he's so obnoxious.
    Thanks =)

I was really unsure what the best way to deal with him was. I was considering just ignoring him, I don't want to look like I will hate on anyone who dislikes my story. It's just that he had absolutely no reason for it.

In all honesty, as arrogant as it sounds, I think he just targeted Rival's Story and Power Inside because they were the most decorated fics at the awards and they're the most replied to ones in the forums. I think part of it is just because he wants to be the one that is getting all the awards.

Gosh, some people, eh?
    Don't worry I found it in your sig.

I must warn you though, it might be a few days before I can comment. I need to find time to sit down and read it.
    Hi, is it possible if you could read my fanfic, Encounters? The main characters are original, but other game characters feature as well. You can find it here, but I don't mind if you don't have time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom