• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
XIII
Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• K!tt huh? Never heard of her or him.
    I thought exactly the same when I came here! It's so nice here... You get a lot more options with your username (you get to change it yourself!) And it's sort of a small community here, because no one's ever on...

Welcome.

Nah, I got it. Well.. not exactly. I'm at my mother's right now, and it's at my dads where the connection is bad.

It's quite strange because usually the connection over there is lightning fast... But all of the sudden it's become very slow and it keeps disconnecting from my server and from the networks without me doing anything.. We were thinking about getting a dude to come look, but my dads girlfriend is a wiz with computers. she got on and typed some weird code onto the screen and then this weird black window came up, and she typed another code, and then it showed where our internet source was coming from. It was coming all the way from LA But we're in California, so I doubt that's the problem. LA is probably down.
    Good morning. ^-^
    And nope. Not sure. Last time I talked to her she was taken. But that was before summer break. Like... the 12th. But you know how all teenagers get now-a-days. They're so emotional. :p haha. Just kidding. But seriously, I'm not 100% on that. We haven't talked/txt in a veeerrryyy long time. Since I moved.
    Yeah. You can sprite, role play, talk to freinds, talk to complete strangers, read "novels," and play games. ^^
    Uhm, any questions you wanna ask about this place?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom