• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hoihoi hope to catch you soon, we still have one pending trade~
    unless you already have them :)
    Hi!

First of all... this shop is utterly awesome. *__*
    Just amazing that someone is offering shiny breeds~

I will love you if you can get me these~
    * Charmander
    * Squirtle
    * Lapras
    * Trapinch

Don't worry about moves, nickname or nature.
    Everything will do fine~

However, I would like to hatch these eggs myself,
    if it's possible with RNG and ok for you! x3

Would give you 4 masterballs if that's ok with you.

all 4 ready to go dude - shoot me a VM when you're about
    i think its something on my end i just odnt know how to fix it. u and maybe 5 other ppl so far cant trade with me i dont knwo why o_O
    oh great i know what this is it isnt gonna let us trade i have seen this b4 im sorry for wasting your time but its not gonna let us do this. :/
    alright will be waiting in the room :)
    whoaaa you guys use soft reset eh? idk how to do that xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom