• Avi reaction:

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    awww... trying to nap... Vee wants playtime
    Jyo
    Jyo
    enjoy it for a while - March 1st going with Jolteon first half of March, Flareon second half of March - still deciding on the artworks I'll use
    Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!! I don't work on weekend, love watching the snow fall - going out later on in my day to try to get some Pokemon cards, taking buses!!
    we at the Pacific Northwest getting lots of snow, winter storm passing by!! been snowing all night
    from the 8th of February to start of March, again in May will go with a Zorua theme (May 8th is Zorua day)
    You used that avi before! I love this one!
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I have couple times - its funny for me, using it for Umbreon day
    I'm thinking there should be a Fire/Ice type Pokémon, as opposed to two variants of the same Pokémon, both of which have one of those types.
    Me being such a big fan of geography and culture - making a Mienshao of Myanmar nationality - just trying to decide which Pokemon I'll make of Omani nationality
    Really hope that "Eevee Pride" skin is still available after the forum upgrade, love it so much
    for some strange reason, I was in a strawberry mood today - bought a fresh box of berries, and three desserts with strawberries in them (strawberry Smuckers, strawberry Pocky, Strawberry panda)
    Vulpix037
    Vulpix037
    What about raspberries instead? *blows one*
    Jyo
    Jyo
    love raspberries too, thanks Moon Vee, that day I had craving for strawberries
    more and more getting interested in Catalan, sound so similar to Spanish. While watching videos and reading Wikipedia articles in the language, I was able understand some of it.
    wishes I could travel to Girona, Spain - really want to try xuixo
    I love your Kimba avatar!! I'm a fan of Kimba/Leo, too! Also, happy belated birthday!
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thanks, its also one of my favorite shows/animes for sure
    Happy Birthday. I wanted to wish you that with the song "Happy Birthday" by Kyuss but sadly, it doesn't let me link the track here.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Thanks you
    No worries, I’ll listen to it when I’m at my home
    Espeon? Well, now that's just as awesome as your previous avis. Keep it up!
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thanks!! just using it today since its my brithday
    wanted to use my most favorite of all Pokemon
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Happy birthday, then!
    This avi is awesome. Just thought I'll came here and say that.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thanks, not sure how I missed the message
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom