• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If by 'preparing' you mean 'not preparing', then yes ;)

Any news with you? You watching the League? My babies are duking it out this Sunday and I am feeling very emotionally exposed.
    I also came back at DP after a gap from freaking OS, I'm telling you, you are not done with the franchise truly forever until you die.

Thank you, it's good we have our priorities in order...
    Fair enough, but you know I was at that point a few years back before I came back HARD. I don't believe one can ever truly leave Pokemon...

Btw got myself a shiny new job as of August :cool: £££ (lol not really, but I can kid myself for today...)
    Wait are you telling me that Platinum isn't your most wonderful experience?
    The overworld is stunning and the grass monkey is super cute, but I ain't buying a switch to wander round the UK...
    I dunno really. It looks like they haven't done enough to be different, again. Scorbunny is kinda cool though and I'm liking some of the rural areas.
    OMFG how funny are the replies (the trolling is so blatant!!) and HOW did you find that post?!
    When are you going to smash me
    • Whaaaat
    Reactions: DashingFox
    D
    ii kanji
    ii kanji
    Yeah... ok no... but I'm at the league and have a team of 6!!

Wait I only vaguely remember this evolution/capture thingy... did I troll saying that there was a pokemon on that scrunchie that Serena was going to get or something? Pokeani fans are so easily trolled...
    ii kanji
    ii kanji
    Whoops how the fuck did I do that... ABORT ABORT!!
    You're gonna be so proud - I have a team of 5 and have defeated all the gyms!

Congratulations! I hope it's a big'un in June ;-) And thank you, fortunately passed so don't need to pay £310 to retake it lol.

I miss vBulletin so much... I wouldn't mind the reaction shit if there were some troll reactions allowed :p

I thought the Necrozma arc was ass so you might enjoy it?
    D
    DashingFox
    Lmao, when you say troll I always remember you talking about your friend's hair scrunchie in the evolution/capture thread. People were so enthralled! lmao
    Oi! What did you choose bitch, Totodile? Please.

Ok fine HAVE A WONDERFUL 2019!!! Hey did you get a pay rise for passing all your exams yet? I pray that for you. Btw I took an exam in December, please direct your +ve energy into that paper getting a passing mark...
    Lololololol that may well be the case... but I'll probs have battled so many level 2 Pidgeys by then that I'll have a level 100 Typhlosion to sweep the rest of the game with...

Oh yeah, and happy new year! Hope this year is ok for you (let's not kid ourselves, it's probably not going to be amazing or anything...)
    Merry Christmas you horrible boy! And yes, I am traversing Johto, although at such a slow pace that I am not even allowed to own pokeballs yet...
    I don't understand... why did you buy a Switch if not to take a leisurely stroll through Kanto yet again?!
    The easy job was easy but it finished 2 weeks back :p I'm working the worst rota in existence atm but I love it so it's ok... Bought myself Heart Gold for Christmas <3

How are you? Have you been playing LGPE like a good boy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom