• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
LightningTopaz
Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A word of warning if you want to dive into my anime remix--the stories are not quite the games you remember, nor are they the anime you remember!
    Alola. As you can see now, I gave myself another picture of Sayaka Miki from Madoka magica I think I can't access Robert Ketchum because that requires me to be on my sumterstudents.net account but I can't access that on this. So I just went and made me a new one.
    Robert Ketchum
    Robert Ketchum
    Good news. I found my back to my account. The log in button worked this time and I entered my username and password.
    Hi there! When do you plan rewriting the Kanto Saga? I noted that you are doing Sinnoh, Johto, and Alola. What about the other Regions?
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    This is mainly what I've done so far in the remix, but in the future will come more episodes I altered dramatically to fit in my imagined Pokeworld
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Also, do you have examples of episodes where there's still a plot even without Team Rocket?
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    The remix of "Some Like it Hot" worked without Kamon (GSC rival) and Team Rocket, and "Not on MY Watch Ya Don't!" worked without Team Rocket (because I rewrote it to how you got the Poketch in the games) "Sick Daze worked very nicely without Team Rocket, as well.
    Alola. You're a Poke story teller and I find that to be neat how you tried to redo some of the anime stories. And oh look, removing team rocket from a majority of episodes. Seriously those guys appear too much. Even in my own Pokemon story Im gonna put a 4th wall gag about them appearing even if their appearance is pointless.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    My only suggestion if you're going the script route is to space out the lines (because it's hard to read a wall of text with no breaks) and add some description in the stage directions.

I started out writing script myself, and I still have some examples lying around I could dig up to show you what I mean.
    Robert Ketchum
    Robert Ketchum
    Eh heh heh. How do you space out each thing of text? You mean like multiple comments for each part of it? Like say my trainer mentions route 1 and then have the next comment be about when he's in route 1?
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    I'll show you an example in the morning over PM.
    Do you have a story based on Diamond and Pearl?
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    There's seven stories in all--one for each game based arc of the show
    Kirby4ever
    Kirby4ever
    Do you have a listing of what all of them are called and their links?
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    In order of game release:

Pokemon Lightning Yellow (coming soon)
    Pokemon Moonlight Silver (currently running--has 19 more episodes to go)
    Pokemon Sapphire Sky (coming soon)
    Pokemon Shine Diamond (coming up next, after Moonlight Silver completes)
    Pokemon Storm Gray (coming soon)
    Pokemon: Saviors of Destruction
    Pokemon Island Sun (live episode-by-episode remix as the arc airs--but the remixed version follows the game plot, so none of this school stuff, so I've had to cut a lot of episodes out--this is why this remix updates infrequently)
    It's Snes. Would love to get into contact with you after all these years (from Youtube), please get back to me. Made an account just to get in touch.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    Good to see you again. I still do the odd game stream, but lately I've gotten into building my own games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom