• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
LightningTopaz
Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Major stories (PMD Performers of Harmony and Jeweled Towers of Armor) are taking a break this week for birthday festivities (since my birthday falls on this coming Wednesday). Jeweled Towers of Armor is dialed back to once a week.
    Would anyone be interested in an RP where you play Eevees and Eeveelutions in an epic quest across a fantastic Galar? Sylveon's Shield entry inspired me...
    Would anyone like to see the classic Trio, Serena, and Pikachu as a Scooby-Doo-esque team of Poke-mystery solvers? (not all of the mysteries would be monster themed...)
    PMD Performers of Harmony is delayed so I can plan out the musical's next leg.
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Makes sense.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    I'm coming up on Charlotte the Braxien's number as Kitsune the divine Delphox, and I'm wanting it to be somewhat over the top (but not too over the top
    Thinking of rebooting "Live from the Fireside" to feature Brock (alongside Ash, Misty, and Serena) weaving tales and playing music at the cafe featured on Pokemon Cafe Mix...in universe, Brock is able to continue performing (offscreen) at the Fireside because that gig is only once a week.
    My regular stories are taking a break for the Fourth of July--PMD: Performers of Harmony will be back Monday, and The Jeweled Towers of Armor will be back Tuesday.
    Is there a rule about DLC spoilers? I want to write a story featuring my take on the Isle of Armor, but I don't want to spoil too much for anyone (be warned: my version of the Isle of Armor is VERY different from the DLC)
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Personally, if it were me, I would hold off until the newness of the DLC has worn off.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    I think I'll wait a few weeks before posting anything to be safe, unless I hear differently.
    When I do resume the Anime Remix Project, I'll probably jump right to Unova, since I'm burned out on Shinou atm...
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    I see.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    This remix will also connect to Stars of the Indigo Stage--they get to see the Melody Revue perform while in Nimbasa (their all girl take on "The Three Musketeers", which in turn was based on a script the Trio performed)
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Cool.
    So I wasn't too far off from predicting the new professor's name (Cerise vs. Cherry), but I'll still call the new co-star Chris. Waiting to see what the new girl will be named before I decide whether to keep her Kimberly or use the new name.
    Why stop with just the Tower of Darkness and Tower of Water? What if there were more elemental towers on the Isle of Armor?
    When the DP remix does resume, the League will be sped up, and Tobias will have all normal Pokémon--no Legendaries!
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Nice. Also, what do you mean the league will be sped up?
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    Some of the battles will be taken out or occur offscreen (since Barry is reshuffled to Dawn's rival, he has no reason to be in the League. Nando is now a mentor and friendly rival to Brock, so he is occupied with the Grand Fantasy Stage, not battling Ash)
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    I see.
    I CLEARED SWORD!!!!
    Reactions: Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Looks like it's very balanced.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    Thanks--this is usually my strategy in a Pokemon game--get the most balanced team I can from the get go. I don't bother with stats and natures because I mainly play for the story, so I make do with what I get.
    Blaine.
    Blaine.
    I got 3/6 of my team members via wonder trading early game, so I ended with a Rillaboom, Cinderace, Intellion, Corviknight, Obstagoon, and Dracapult
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom