• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Amberfunk

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

Went back to reading The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. Currently on the third book. I got through book one and two fairly quickly but the third is kind of dragging for me. Wanted to finish the series and also needed to get over In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware. She's a lovely author just a...
  2. Amberfunk

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

Recently finished Finders Keepers by Stephen King. Almost done with that series. Currently reading Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer. I got it from the library and have been on the waitlist for it for a couple months now. Hoping to be done with it by next week.