• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Misfit Angel

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

Wrong LotR :V I guess my reading for today isn't strictly traditional, but a friend sent me some notes and an outline for a story they'd like to write. It's their first major creative writing project so quite a bit of work lies ahead, but their ideas are pretty interesting. They already seem to...
  2. Misfit Angel

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

I went through six of the nine (eligible) Shipping Contest entries today (did the other three on Wednesday). I'm usually not one for shipping but it's growing on me and there's some good talent in them! Results for the contest should be out soonish!