• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Beth Pavell

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

The Naming of the Shrew: A Curious History of Latin Names, John Wright The Magos, Dan Abnett Forges of Mars, Graham McNeill
  2. Beth Pavell

Underland: A Deep Time Journey, Robert MacFarlane Carpe Jugulum, Terry Pratchett The Naming of the Shrew: A Curious History of Latin Names, John Wright
  3. Beth Pavell

Finished To Sleep In a Sea of Stars, Christopher Paolini, The Brothers York: An English Tragedy, Thomas Penn
  4. Beth Pavell

Surprisingly readable, given the subject matter. The book's chopped up into lots of chapters that read almost like extended articles. They're not quite standalone, but you could read and fully understand a lot of them without having to read through the whole book first
  5. Beth Pavell

Finished On The Map: Why the World Looks The Way It Does, Simon Garfield. The Brothers York: An English Tragedy, Thomas Penn, To Sleep In a Sea of Stars, Christopher Paolini
  6. Beth Pavell

Still in print, eh? I bought that for a friend of mine many years ago. The Brothers York: An English Tragedy, Thomas Penn, To Sleep In a Sea of Stars, Christopher Paolini
  7. Beth Pavell

A Dance with Dragons, George R. R. Martin, The Call of Cthulhu, H. P. Lovecraft
  8. Beth Pavell

The Flight of the Eisenstein, James Swallow, A Storm of Swords, George R. R. Martin
  9. Beth Pavell

Sex and Punishment: 4,000 Years of Judging Desire, Eric Berkowicz, Only in Death, Dan Abnett, Ascension, Fantasy Flight Games
  10. Beth Pavell

Yesterday now, but let's see ... finished Leviathan Wakes, James S. A. Corey (Fine for what it is, author doesn't know the difference between ordnance and ordinance), Thief of Time, Terry Pratchett, and The Wood For the Trees, Richard Fortey
  11. Beth Pavell

Henry VIII And The Men Who Made Him, Tracey Borman, Titanicus, Dan Abnett, Honour Guard, Dan Abnett
  12. Beth Pavell

I tried that one. I suspect you'll find it even more annoying than I did - I can't quite believe Gooley teaches this for a living, because he does seem terribly pleased with himself for knowing such gems as "Most plants grow towards sunlight" As for me - Henry VIII And The Men Who Made Him...
  13. Beth Pavell

Henry VIII and the Men Who Made Him, Tracey Borman, Dark Heresy: The Inquisitor's Handbook
  14. Beth Pavell

Finished Crusaders: An Epic History of the Wars for the Holy Lands, Dan Jones (Like it, keeping it, will probably re-read it), still reading The Last Continent, Terry Pratchett, and a little of National Geographic History November/December
  15. Beth Pavell

Not far from finishing Crusaders: An Epic History of the Wars for the Holy Lands, Dan Jones, and just started re-reading The Last Continent, Terry Pratchett
  16. Beth Pavell

Interesting Times, Terry Pratchett, and now about halfway through Crusaders: An Epic History of the Wars for the Holy Lands, Dan Jones
  17. Beth Pavell

Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett, Crusaders: An Epic History of the Wars for the Holy Lands, Dan Jones
  18. Beth Pavell

Finished Wintersmith, Terry Pratchett. And found my way back into Survivors, Richard Fortey
  19. Beth Pavell

Wintersmith, Terry Pratchett
  20. Beth Pavell

The Bromeliad, Terry Pratchett