• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. M

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

Picked up Murasaki-iro no Qualia by Ueo Hisamitsu. We've just finished learning about metaphysics of mind in class, so I'm hoping this will be a fun way to get myself thinking about it. Based on the synopsis, it looks like philosophical zombies are going to be involved somehow... On the other...
  2. M

Finished The Remains of the Day. The ending was nowhere near as dramatic as the events which led up to it, which disappointed me a little, but the low-key approach suits the book's introspective tone.
  3. M

I'm now halfway through The Remains of the Day and the plot has thickened considerably. I put the book down to allow what I just read to sink in, and I'm warming up to the way the book is written as well. The sections of the book dealing with Stevens's memories are still much more interesting...
  4. M

To widen the kinds of things I read, I picked up The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro. I was lost somewhere inside Chapter 1 when I had to put it down. So far, the book is about an old man rambling about his life as he travels around the English countryside. The narrator's tendency to go on...