• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Squid-chan

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

...I know what you all are thinkin'....and I don't like it.
  2. Squid-chan

T-tae-chan! puts Tae's head back on her body in a panic d-do not be alarmed! We use special effects to make Number 0's zombie Halloween costume even more convincing!
  3. Squid-chan

tosses Tae-chan some fried calamari
  4. Squid-chan

Happy birthday to me~ ♪ happy birthday to me~ ♫ ★:3
  5. Squid-chan

You can't go insane if you're already dead from starvation.
  6. Squid-chan

....he's on to us, Tae-chan.
  7. Squid-chan

Oh? How about my friend fills in the blanks while she scares you silly? Tae-chan, go after Simon-san. @Chidamari Sketch Pretend he's a giant chicken. It'll be funny.
  8. Squid-chan

holds her stars up to Sig's forehead ....just wanted to see how ya looked with those, since you have blue hair too. Not bad, but they still look cuter on me. giggles
  9. Squid-chan

Oh no! pushes her heart back in Y-you didn't see anything!
  10. Squid-chan

I read a li'l bit about that stuff, but I don't really mind. I, uh, know what it's like to have stuff in your past that ya wanna put behind you. goes to feed the Morpeko and Pichu some berries
  11. Squid-chan

Oh, that was rather simple, Simon-san. I used a search eng--I mean, the stars told me. The stars tell me a lot of things.
  12. Squid-chan

hey, don't leave, Simon-san! I know somebody you might get along with. Saki-chan! You here, Saki-chan!? ....where did she go....? pouts
  13. Squid-chan

Morpeko, that's a cute pokemon~! That dragon, though...it's not cute at all.