• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. desintegration

Posts Without Likes Wins

Spitting facts, I guess.
  2. desintegration

Posts Without Likes Wins

huh? i won? maybe because it required approval from a moderator for like 12 hours? idk what happened.
  3. desintegration

Posts Without Likes Wins

"Vaporeon is made up of molecules similar to water, which allows it to melt and vanish." - Vaporeon's Pokédex entry, seen in the Pokémon anime, episode BW102, according to Bulbapedia.
  4. desintegration

Posts Without Likes Wins

I have no idea, but it does. Maybe it came from the hatred the artist had for Vaporeon, Eeeveelutions or maybe even Pokémon in general. For whatever reason, the image is actually well done and I don't know why.
  5. desintegration

Posts Without Likes Wins

That just reminded me of that image of Vaporeon being forced into a blender. "...and it's not pretty." - Lemon Demon, Kitten is Angry