• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. TRNatalie

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Ah! Hello then! We’re the baby forms. Hello Morpeko! And hello strange thing with the big snout. It’s nice to meet you! * The two Pichu give them a light, friendly shock of greeting common amongst Electric types *
  2. TRNatalie

Hi!! * Younger Pichu waves * Wh-who are you? Wait, you have electric sacs like we do? Are you of the Pikas too?!
  3. TRNatalie

Huh, what is this curious thing? Do you know what this is, brother? No, I don’t. Hey look, when I tap these funny squiggles, something pops up in the frozen water! Whoa! I wonder if Friend Pikachu would know what it is? Or Friend Meowth? Maybe Friend Smoochum and Magby? Maybe Friend Wooper or...