• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. HumanDawn

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - SIGNUPS OPEN [11-13p]

3 actually if you count this post. I dunno, I don’t consider being slow part of your playstyle, it’s more of what you did along with what little you did with what you did that I find issue with. It’s funny you criticize me and Feenie for finding you off on something I don’t consider true, but...
  2. HumanDawn

Prepare yourself... Mind Blast!
  3. HumanDawn

My impession about Frozen Fennec is that he is still new so he could just be mislynch bait. I have played with him in Danganronpa V3 an he was more careful about what he said and did.
  4. HumanDawn

MINDMELD........ welcome to the towncore feenie
  5. HumanDawn

@ExLight if the vote on ZinnLav is so counterproductive why not just try looking at other waters? Unvote: ExLight Vote: Rainbow Cloud Votes Midorikawa, talks about ZinnLav and ExLight, talks about ZinnLav and ExLight again and unvoted Midorikawa. Could just be laying under the radar and...
  6. HumanDawn

ehh same tbh...? two inactives isn’t really helping lol uhh hmm...
  7. HumanDawn

Unvote: Timaeus I’m still not feeling it with Jinjo. Neither with Frozen Fennec. I’m more alarmed with ExLight still keeing his vote on ZinnLav. Vote: ExLight
  8. HumanDawn

Unvote: Tood Vote: Timaeus Basically what DawningWinds said.
  9. HumanDawn

meh not feeling it -- nothing about what Tood said has made me decide to move my needle
  10. HumanDawn

Nah... 2? Unless there are 2 Mafia or a very powerful Town I don't see 2 Independents. Dickson would definitely be Town but Alvis I see more being an Independent, like, if there was one, it's him. Maybe Melia's half-sister Tyrea could be a Lyncher on Melia.
  11. HumanDawn

Town: Shulk Fiora Reyn Sharla Dunban Riki Melia Dickson Alvis (Indep ?) Otharon Juju Mafia: Egil Metal Face Jade Face --- That's 14 total. Vanea could be Town too as she is also a Party Guest, but maybe she is just not in the game despite being more important than Juju...?
  12. HumanDawn

i know u said xenogears first :0
  13. HumanDawn

They have not posted yet. :annoyedVoltorb: that voltorb is so cute
  14. HumanDawn

I don't expect that out of ZinnLav. UNVOTE: ExLight VOTE: Tood lets lynch this slot tho :enzap:
  15. HumanDawn

The Bionis is the living country of the People of the Bionis, and I guess it can be Town aligned...? It's complicated to explain for story reasons. Whatever claim comes I will flavor solve it. Sure, I can be wrong, but I can learn of that later as time goes on. You are right, but they outed...
  16. HumanDawn

But I unvoted? It's better to take risks in lynching Mafia than lynch players on the basis of having weak power roles. Scum will vote the Vanilla if it means lynching them. If the Vanilla claim is Town, we lose Town. Game mechanics don't necessarily clear players, and I consider ZinnLav...
  17. HumanDawn

Ohh wow, she hasn't even confirmed yet... UNVOTE: Midorikawa I thought prog rocker was the only sub requested... :unsure:? VOTE: ExLight I think it's easy to vote for Vanilla claims. Roles seem to be based on Talent Arts. I can see how a character who has no Talent Arts would just end up...
  18. HumanDawn

I wouldn't say the info is needless when I feel it helps more than not if true. Vote: Midorikawa I want to see Midorikawa too.
  19. HumanDawn

UNVOTE: Feenie If Juju flips then we should be concerned. Only other character I can think of that would fit Vanilla is Otharon who was also a Guest Member in the Colony 6 arc, but even then I expect something more than Vanilla, and he isn't memed on like Juju for being useless - probably for...
  20. HumanDawn

They joined to help fill the game up. They got Vanilla which demotivated them from playing the game as it isn’t a fun role and wanted to claim it straight. mEmEs...