• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Achrom25tic

Spoilers Story Discussion

I'm back having actually finished the game and yeah, this was so good and more than I could've ever hoped for. Why does this man keep fusing legendaries together. How has he avoided jail for two years... Really the whole Necrozma situation is pretty wild, I like that we get an explanation for...
  2. Achrom25tic

Spoilers Story Discussion

Well, someone over on Tumblr just spoiled it. I have seen two lines of dialogue and a LOT of discussion. It seems to really be true that Colress achieves a sort of major-ish character status, as in, he's important to the storyline more than tangentially. And that he has crossed the threshold and...