• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. C

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

2. C

3. C

4. C

5. C

6. C

Lucario: Come back here you Cinderace: Come on, can you take a joke? Lucario: You gave me a book you had me give to some guy named Daniel Jackson that had to be translated? Cinderace: So? Lucario: He translated the title as "To Serve Emolga"! Cinderace: What about it? Lucario: "To Serve...
  7. C

8. C

9. C

10. C

Emolga: Let me guess, the Flapple wants to eat me after i ate his son, who was a Applin? Snivy: That's right, you ate his Applin, he wants to eat you!
  11. C

[
  12. C

Flapple: Sorry, you have a date with me for dinner tonight. Me and the Appletun want to punish you at dinner for eating our Applin. And guess what we are eating!
  13. C

Marnie: 'Morpeko, Did you take the brown acid again?" Morpeko: "Why?" Marnie: "i told you not to take the brown acid, the brown acid is the bad acid!
  14. C

Iris: when will the jokes about my emolga getting eaten stop? Director: When you punish her for stealing apples!
  15. C

16. C

17. C

18. C

19. C

20. C