• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. FelipePR

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Eeergh, the intetion was use the gravity force against you. In a fell, i can always retrieve my pokémon, while you not. Anyway, if you find Reshiram and Zekrom, do you have what it takes to absorb both of them ??
  2. FelipePR

The Ice titan really wants physical contact with a wheel of fire ?? Whatever, the move purpose was not to weaken you, but the soil. Typhlosion uses Earthquake (Earth Power not enabled, Lol).
  3. FelipePR

This is not wise of you, because I will disrupt the place. Typhlosion uses Eruption.
  4. FelipePR

-PkMn Trainer Ethanas logged Phew! I have been traveling all over Kanto and Johto. I ventured into the hallowed mountain that rises at the edge of the world and I only halt at the very summit of its. I tirelessly sought battle against the best and catch the fiercest. But now, I ultimately...