• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. DannyDrawsaLot

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

If I evolve and meditate, I'll have the powers of fire and ice!
  2. DannyDrawsaLot

hello, I'm from Galar, and I'm going to Dynamax! Proceeds to grow huge
  3. DannyDrawsaLot

How are you OK with bug, buff mosquitoes? Oh, and sentient wires? And a literal black hole? Opens portal
  4. DannyDrawsaLot

I guess my shades will do. Sonia will just have to close those beautiful eyes of hers. Thank you. And no, I wont. slaps on goggles So, Jones, we can still open a portal for you.
  5. DannyDrawsaLot

No. Well, does the fact that I have like 70 beast balls which easily catch ultra beasts help the matter?
  6. DannyDrawsaLot

hops on Wow, it sure is, uncomfortable up here. LEON, STOP PUSHING!
  7. DannyDrawsaLot

Don't worry, Ultra Beasts are nice to cute people. And since Leon is a piece of trash, Kyurem should defend us. But hey, it's your funeral. Kyurem, let's go, I guess?
  8. DannyDrawsaLot

I think me and Leon will go visit the Relic Castle. You coming Kyurem? And you, Jones?
  9. DannyDrawsaLot

Leon will probably just get lost, like usual. Hey! No I won't! ..... please don't kill us Kyurem
  10. DannyDrawsaLot

We're just a pair of adorable dorks. We've never heard of a "Relic Castle".