• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Jared DiCarlo

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

If she does end up voicing Scorbunny, I hope she does a better job. I couldn’t stand Bunnelby’s voice AT ALL.
  2. Jared DiCarlo

Lucky for her, this Shaymin doesn’t need to speak, unlike the last time a Shaymin had a major role in the anime...
  3. Jared DiCarlo

Great list! There’s quite a few surprising names here, but the one that surprises me the most is Lisa Ortiz as Poipole! It sounds nothing like any of her other roles! On another note, this may very well be Jason Griffith’s final season on the show, as I’ve heard that he moved out west last year.
  4. Jared DiCarlo

This is an interesting idea for a thread. I think it might be able to help us on Bulbapedia with characters who have no listed voice actor/actress.