• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Banjo

What's your dream home?

I'd really like to live on a sailing ship, spend my days out at sea.
  2. Banjo

TEEN: Lone Star Shine Down

Lone Star Shine Down A Coming-of-Age Story and Pokemon Journey Fanfic By Jabberwocky Welcome to the Estrejas region! Once a grand frontier, lawless and free, the famed wild west of the Pokemon World has now been, for the most part, tamed, bent to the will of humans. With new technology and the...
  3. Banjo

American Politics Thread

Well, candidates are coming out of the woodwork, so I figure it's about time to make this thread. The 2020 election is still over a year away, but the primary season will be starting in earnest in the next few months, so we may as well talk about who's up for the prize. Republican Nomimee The...
  4. Banjo

TEEN: Smoke Above the Timberline (Miraculous Ladybug/Firewatch)

It feels weird coming back to fanfic after so long. Hopefully I'll actually finish this one! One of my favorite shows is Miraculous Ladybug, and one of my favorite video games is Firewatch, so I decided, "Hey! Let's combine the two!" I've tried to make this story as accessible as possible to...
  5. Banjo

Pokemon you see returning for the regional dex

We know that Sun and Moon seem to be set in a tropical region - many people have concluded that our new region is based on Hawaii. Based on this information, what Pokemon can you see returning from older regions in these new games? One look at my avatar will give you my first guess :p NOTE...
  6. Banjo

Trainer Classes: Who's Coming Back, and Who's New?

We know only one thing about the setting of Sun and Moon at this time: it is (most likely) a tropical region. Based on that, what Trainer Classes do you see making a return appearance, and what sorts of new opponents do you think or want us to meet this time around? Personally, I think that a...
  7. Banjo

COMPLETE: Oversight (Original, One-Shot, Science Fiction) (Mature)

A short science fiction story I wrote for an anthology. It wasn't picked up, but I quite like it, so I thought I would post it here. There are a few concepts and ideas in it that I'd like to explore further in future works. BE WARNED: This story contains strong language, short descriptions of...
  8. Banjo

COMPLETE: Fear is for Winter (Legend of Korra, One-Shot)

I wrote this story a while ago, but never posted it here. It's based on The Legend of Korra, and focuses on the characters of Mako and Bolin five years before the start of the series. Mako is 13 years old at this time, while Bolin is 11. Fear is for Winter “Oh, my sweet summer child, what do...
  9. Banjo

US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Dead at 79

Source. Sucks for his family, but anyone who defends torture and categorically rejects the concept of equal rights for LGBTQA people isn't someone I'm inclined to mourn.
  10. Banjo

United States Politics

The United States will elect a new President in November of 2016, with the incumbent Barack Obama unable to seek another term due to Constitutional term limits. Here are the nominees. The first name listed is the candidate, the second is their running mate: [REPUBLICAN PARTY]* - Donald Trump...
  11. Banjo

Baltimore Riots

So, there are riots going on in Baltimore as a result of the police's handling of the death of Freddie Gray, who died in custody having a severed spine and other injuries. The police report of Gray's death says that he was taken in peacefully, but eyewitness accounts contradict this, alleging...
  12. Banjo

TEEN: Three Blind Dates (Legend of Korra, Makorra, One-shot)

Just a little LOK oneshot I wrote. It got pretty popular on Tumblr, so I decided to post it here. “You set me up on a what?!” “Man, bro, you really need to clear the wax out of your ears. A blind date.” Mako stared at his brother, mouth agape. He wasn’t entirely certain how to react to...
  13. Banjo

TEEN: The Legend of Qiang - Book One: Unity (Legend of Korra sequel fic) Updated 4/28/2015

Still trying to get my shit together with The Scales of Astrea, but for now have a new ongoing story from the mind of Jabberwocky. The Legend of Korra recently ended, and almost immediately I had an idea for a followup series, starring a new Avatar and set around six decades after the end of...
  14. Banjo

Contest Rumble of the Rivals!

Howdy! Here's a thread to pit all the series' rivals against each other! Is Blue the best? Wally? Cheren? FIGHT!
  15. Banjo

Rampage Shooting in Santa Barbara

Six people were killed by a young man named Elliot Rodger, who was apparently motivated by resentment and anger at his lack of success with women, which turned into a violent, misanthropic rage. The tragedy has begun a larger dialogue on the culture of male entitlement and the dangers of the...
  16. Banjo

Creating your own Pokemon?

Related to the "original regions" thread, but different in scope. Have you ever created your own Pokemon for a fic? What do you draw upon for inspiration, how do you name them, etc. Obviously, I've created original Pokemon for fics before (one in particular, of course :-p), but I'm curious...
  17. Banjo

Move-of-the-Week Discussion #94: Forest's Curse

In Pokémon, there are lots of different moves used by different Pokémon. Every week, we shall focus the discussion on a different move, and there will be some base questions that would help you start this off. This week, Forest's Curse is chosen by cityvillain;. With Generation VI came the...
  18. Banjo

This Week In History!

Howdy! Welcome to This Week In History, where we look at the coming week and discuss historical events which occurred on its dates! Every week we'll bring you a new list. Feel free to discuss this week's events, or even list some of your own you think we've neglected! Our first installment of...
  19. Banjo

Some corals adjusting to warmer ocean temperatures

Warming oceans is a major danger to coral, since most coral species release their constituent algae above a certain temperature, killing the coral in the process, so this is somewhat reassuring, even if obviously it would be preferable to halt the rising temperatures in the first place.
  20. Banjo

TEEN: POKEMON: The Scales of Astrea (3/7/16: CHAPTER FOUR)

Pokemon: The Scales of Astrea by Jabberwocky Prologue “Some say that humans are things of darkness. Others say humans are born of light. I will admit, of course, that there is ample evidence for both of these assertions being true. But at the same time, the existence of that parallel...