• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Karamazov

Shameless Self-Promoting

Hey, Hitlerellas. I bet you've been wondering where I've been for the past forever. I still visit here, though not as much. I started working construction, then lost that job because my boss got in a car accident, and then COVID put everything on hold right as we were getting back into business...
  2. Karamazov

Notice Do not report blog entries/comments

Due to a few glitches in the report system for blogs, you shouldn't report any blog entries or comments. So if you see a post you feel is rule-breaking, please PM me or Mako about it.
  3. Karamazov

What do you think of Team Rocket in XY?

Team Rocket have been a fixture in the anime since the early years of Kanto. In BW, their role was changed drastically. Now XY has brought them back to their pre-BW personas, but now don't appear in every episode. Do you think of the TRio in XY? After all the changes and ideas done with them...