• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. L

Blog Images

Hey, I have a really pathetic question, but it's one that I would like to be answered please. It appears that the tenth image on my blogs never appears. It isn't the image or image link itself, as even when I change the position, it works the same. The limit according to SaturnYoshi and a...
  2. L

Image limit in posts.

What is the image limit for posts? Has it changed recently? Also, do the default forum emoticons count as images? :-/:drool::flinch:
  3. L

The Vigilante

Firstly [waffly introduction, feel free to skip], I have never wrote a fanfic before so this is my first time (as much as I hate being a newb at things, I am). That being said I do love creative writing. I apologise about the incredibly creative title (-.-) but ye. Sorry it's basic, I wanted...
  4. L

Hihi.

Hey all. (: I'm new to the forums, but it seems great to be here already (even if it did take me some time to find the introductory thread, but hey, I found it).