• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. ThatAsianInTheCorner

In the Cupboard!

I open the cupboard and take out the pencil, as well as taking a random piece of paper and neatly drawing out a picture of the golden ratio, because of this, the pencil is just completely gone due to numerous tries to draw the golden ratio. I then place the picture of the Golden Ratio into the...
  2. ThatAsianInTheCorner

In the Cupboard!

I take the eggs and use them to make an omelette. After eating the omelette, I walk outside and find a life-sized cutout of Karl Marx and decide to put it inside the cupboard. Cupboard: Life-Sized Cutout of Karl Marx Time Capsule (Not to be opened before June 1 2020) (See post 2227 for contents)