• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Eren Jaeger

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Rocket Man!

I think this place needs to be rumbled...
  2. Eren Jaeger

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

Neptune or Saturn and what would I do? Well idk wander aimlessly I suppose. Cant think of what else Id even want to do.
  3. Eren Jaeger

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

My mom is insisting on giving me her air fryer,and I would like to make stuff in it. Im mainly just using my oven to cook certain meal kits.
  4. Eren Jaeger

Ive only been planning to since like fall of last year.
  5. Eren Jaeger

American Politics Thread

I def have no kind words for the guy. He was a horrible person. I hate that people like him have so much influence and that people agree with beliefs like his. My grandmother is a big fan of him its terrible,I just hate it On the Georgia thing, Im not surprised. The GOP is so desperate to stay...
  6. Eren Jaeger

Im getting my snake on Thursday. The thing is its dangerous to ship them in cold weather because they're cold blooded and must be in a warm environment. I also needed time to prepare for her to come home including collecting all needed supplies and setting up her enclosure and making sure the...
  7. Eren Jaeger

American Politics Thread

Honestly,Mitt Romney is the only Republican Id remotely want to see run for President. He seems to be one of very few who honestly care about doing whats right for this country. I dont agree with his politics,and I wouldnt vote for him unless the Dem candidate was literally Satan, but got most...
  8. Eren Jaeger

The Avatar Check Thread

Yes, its fine.
  9. Eren Jaeger

Snakes are cool and Im getting a snake
  10. Eren Jaeger

I like snakes
  11. Eren Jaeger

Stop trying to make fetch happen
  12. Eren Jaeger

What are you currently thinking about?

How much work I have to do on my apartment and whether or not I should try to get my snake sent to me next week.
  13. Eren Jaeger

What's the last dream you had?

I was walking down a road at night trying to get back from working at a store. They were trying to keep all the workers there even though there was no actual work to do so I just left and started walking home but it was hours away from my home and my phone was dead so I couldnt get any kind of...
  14. Eren Jaeger

Your newest purchase or gift

A Monster Energy drink
  15. Eren Jaeger

What youtube video did you watch last?

An ep of Chuggaaconroy's Xenoblade LP
  16. Eren Jaeger

Who's in Your Avatar?

Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan
  17. Eren Jaeger

Wally World
  18. Eren Jaeger

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Yeah Im gonna look for one. TBH I just suck at cooking but most of the time I dont have the energy anyway.
  19. Eren Jaeger

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Generation above?

Reshiram Gen 4
  20. Eren Jaeger

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for posting at noon