• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. NeoMiniTails

Review JN040: VS Thunder! A Legendary Raid Battle!!

I really enjoyed this episode. I watched it earlier today and found myself super excited for the Galar arc coming up.
  2. NeoMiniTails

Why Ash's Primeape and Most of His Pokémon at Prof. Oak's Lab Were Cut in the Sun & Moon Series

Because of time constraints... Showing all of them really wouldn't have made much sense. Also the show doesn't need to show every past character to show continuity.
  3. NeoMiniTails

8 episodes in and nobody even likes it

I personally think Pokemon 2019 makes sense from a character development perspective. Ash becoming a research fellow after living with two professors and helping with the ultrabeast situation just makes sense. It also seems that in the Pokemon World, many striving trainers turn to research at...
  4. NeoMiniTails

For me, this reminds me of how I felt during the Advanced Generation. I was angry that Misty was gone and didn't really give the series a chance despite hearing some people say it was best but I stuck with those that were disdainful of the anime and of Haruka/May. Sometimes I would say, "This...
  5. NeoMiniTails

"I like it; I love it. I want some mo' of it." I say in my Tim McGraw voice. I actually really enjoy the new series. I don't think its right to say "nobody" enjoys it. I like that the anime, movies, and games are not afraid to move in new directions. I can't say I agree with this thread.
  6. NeoMiniTails

Something that bugs me about Go's team...

In the game, I caught Butterfree before I even found Metapod and later, I had the daycare give me a Caterpie on Sword and Shield and before on another game... And I never evolved my Caterpie or Metapod. I never planned to. I just wanted to fill up my dex. Right now, Gou doesn't have an...
  7. NeoMiniTails

Ash’s Galar design

I actually like his new design to be honest.
  8. NeoMiniTails

What is the most popular shipping right now?

I don't think there is one to be honest. Unless people are shipping Satoshi and Gou... Everyone is kinda at a standstill... Amourshipping is at the same level as pearl and pokeshipping... Lots of hope but little to talk about.
  9. NeoMiniTails

News The Official Pokemon Company Makes a Contemplation of Ash's League Loses

I thought it was a great article. Lol... My nephews still don't know Ash won the league. They're in middle school and high school so if they happened to read this article, it may hype them up.
  10. NeoMiniTails

What do you think of Ash's new design from Pokemon Sword and Shield anime?

Well... Good news... In six hours, we'll find out if this was a legit leak of his new design for the next season.
  11. NeoMiniTails

Ash kinda wore shorts on M21 and Sun and Moon though these are the first official typical casual shorts... I like it.
  12. NeoMiniTails

I really like his new design. He looks more athletic and like this season, we'll see more of that crazy athletic side we'd seen in DP and XY. I also appreciate that he is a mix of Sun and Moon and XY in the physical characteristics seen. I'm interested in seeing how it'll look in motion. Also...
  13. NeoMiniTails

New Pokémon anime series to be announced Sept. 29: To feature all regions

What if we actually get the Sun and Moon cast to travel different regions and see them develop more along with past characters? That would be #awesome.
  14. NeoMiniTails

New Pokémon anime series to be announced Sept. 29: To feature all regions

I kinda hope its the main series. Maybe this is why they also introduced the "Pokemon Masters" game. The Sun and Moon anime along with XY has shown that Pokemon can handle having many different storylines and characters so this could be really awesome. This also makes me a bit nervous though as...
  15. NeoMiniTails

Lillie and the Galar Region and other Companions

Lillie isn't one of my favorite poke-girls so no offense taken. I only ask this because in the game, when you're at Eggsecutor Island (probably spelled that wrong), Lillie says that she would love to travel with the main character to become stronger and learn... Or something of that nature. I...
  16. NeoMiniTails

Lillie and the Galar Region and other Companions

So I'm finally playing my Pokemon Moon game (I bought it when it came out but gave it to my nephew for awhile...) Anyways, it made me wonder if Lillie will ask Ash if she could travel with him to the Galar Region. I know anime/game Lillie have very different storylines... But still... It had...
  17. NeoMiniTails

Why do you think OLM, Inc. have produced the Pokémon anime films from the alternate continuity instead of those based on the Sun & Moon series?

This has little to do with this thread, but I didn't realize that you were that much older than me. I was 9 when the first movie came out. I think that they did it because they wanted to see if by varying the sort of movie they make if they would bank morr money. It seemed that with both...
  18. NeoMiniTails

Review Detective Pikachu

I saw the most yesterday and am going to see it again tonight. I took my uncle and baby brother with me. My uncle is 4 years my senior and also a fan of OS from Kanto to Orange Islands. Everyone loved it. As usual, my uncle talked the entire movie so I'm expecting to see more than I did the...