• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. TheCapsFan

Cabinet The Arcade Cabinet #4: The Next Generation of Console Gaming: Who Will Win?

Hey everyone! Welcome to our fourth installment of The Arcade Cabinet, where The Arcade staff introduces a new topic for discussion every month! This month, we'll be talking about the next generation of gaming, the Ninth Generation! With the launch of the Xbox Series X/S this week and the...
  2. TheCapsFan

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - Night 1

Long ago, the world was nothing more than an endless sea, cloaked in a boundless sky, reaching as far as could possibly be imagined... Then, two great Titans came into existence: The Bionis and the Mechonis. The titans were locked in a timeless battle...until at last, only their lifeless...
  3. TheCapsFan

Fire Emblem

Fire Emblem is a tactical RPG series developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo. Its stories are set in medieval style worlds, often featuring lords and other royalty as main characters, with the supporting cast interlocking middle-age military and commonfolk such as cavalry...
  4. TheCapsFan

Cabinet The Arcade Cabinet #1: Open World Gaming

Hey everyone! Welcome to the first edition of The Arcade Cabinet, in which your Arcade staff will introduce a new discussion topic every two weeks! These are meant to be controversial topics for friendly debate and discussion in the world of gaming. As always, please make sure your conduct...
  5. TheCapsFan

The Legend of Zelda

For decades, Nintendo's critically acclaimed The Legend of Zelda series has engrossed players with hundreds of hours of adventure-based gameplay coupled with puzzle-centric dungeon crawling. From the vast 3D overworld of Ocarina of Time, to sailing the seas of Wind Waker, to the sandbox open...
  6. TheCapsFan

TheCapsFan's Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke

Hey everyone! So a couple of weeks ago I decided to do a Nuzlocke challenge for the first time. The thought occurred to me during my first-ever casual playthrough of Pokemon Red, and I do plan at some point to do this for every generation. This is something I've actually attempted in the past...
  7. TheCapsFan

Random Messages 14: Please Put Spoiler Tags Around USUM Spoilers

Banner made by our very own @Rainbow Cloud Cue the music! *snaps fingers* Welcome back to another edition of Random Messages. My name’s Caps, and I’ll be your host today. We’ve restocked the bar, upgraded our facilities, and added a disco ball, but it’s not working quite yet...I’ll get an...
  8. TheCapsFan

The War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Welcome to the War Room, everybody! This thread will be used to create a schedule and queue for game order, so that we don't have a sudden flood of signups or an extremely dry spell. There are two queues. The Main Queue is for games that are ready to be run. The Conceptual Queue is for games...
  9. TheCapsFan

American Pharoah Wins First Triple Crown in 37 Years

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/american-pharoah-claims-triple-crown-n371041 So there ya have it, folks. I, personally, witnessed history this evening, something which I may not witness again for a long time. I'm not a HUGE fan of horse racing, but I always watch the big 3 races every year...
  10. TheCapsFan

Question: Retired Mod Group?

So I was thinking around; shouldn't retired staff be part of a special group? Like, mods have italics, smods have bold, and admins have both; do you think we could include a way to recognize retired staff? Just a thought.
  11. TheCapsFan

Speculation Orre: Remastered

Mods, feel free to move this to the other forum if needed...? So this was just a little idea I had. If they're remaking the Gen III main series games, why can't we have a Colo/XD remake on the Wii U? *gasp* Or even a new Orre game; that would be cool. Let the discussion begin!
  12. TheCapsFan

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Rules are the same as the original, you insert a random object into a vending machine and the person below you has to say what comes out of the machine and insert something new. So.......... *inserts hamburger*
  13. TheCapsFan

Hi. I'm new (not really anymore)

Hello everyone! A bit of background info about me: I have looked at these forums as a guest for almost six months now and I finally got the courage to sign up and become an active member, so now the only thing I can hope for is not to get banned... :-|
  14. TheCapsFan

What do I need to do to...

This may seem like a stupid question, but do you have to do anything or be required to do anything in order for you to join a group?