• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. mariowie

Church refuses to marry black couple

Church refuses to marry black couple First thought that is racist, second thought that aint christian either. A sad thing for such a thing to happen, your marriage all planned and the day before you get a call that it can't happen in the church you want to have it :c.
  2. mariowie

Getting errors blogs

Getting a error when I am reading someone's blog. Link here : What's with all these stores? - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums image here: Also not sure if this is the right place for this.
  3. mariowie

Bulbapedia Bulbapedia adroid pokedex app

What are your ideas about this, it will be a simple pokedex application pulling its data from bulbapedia. This application will however have adds to contribute to the cost that are made for hosting and whatnot. I would gladly work on something like this in my free time, but I ain't really...
  4. mariowie

I can't get into my social group :c

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/bmg-members-who-want-palm-pokadex/members/ I can't get into my social group :c, I can edit the pictures and so but I can't see the full list of members I already send a email but I haven't heard anything from it back. This is the right section to post...
  5. mariowie

An error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/themozz/public_html/bmgf/includes/class_core.php(4464) : eval()'d code on line 129 happened when I visited someone's blog. I don't know if I should put it here, but I have encountered it several times so I thought why not ask.
  6. mariowie

Date display

I just wondered if you could change how dates are displayed on the forum because it now is m-d-y, and i am used to d-m-y. Just wondering if it possible because I had a date 10-4-2011 on my profile were I thought 10th of April but it is actually 4th of October.