• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. S

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

college late nights
  2. S

What video games are you playing now?

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS :DDD
  3. S

Rate? :P Me driving my car. Bathroom Selfie :o Driving my car Pt. 2
  4. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Looking good Cody. :) Not on FB as often anymore? "Not sure if I should use Valencia filter or double X pro #letMeTakeAselfie" LOL
  5. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 So here's me driving my car with my dog. I finally got the convertible top fixed.
  6. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 New phone! OKAY SO I STARTED MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE AND OMG LOOK AT WHAT MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME!!! 2001 MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE I bought this drink ONLY because it matched my car... LOL ^Picture taken with my phone. Not bad right? ;)...
  7. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Be warned its pretty big and close up. My recent FB picture.
  8. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 I didn't do to Prom. It's my Senior year too. :( Well, here's my most recent...
  9. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 You look great! These are straight out of Facebook. You hardly see my lip piercing. ._.'
  10. S

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 ^This is me, about 2 months ago. This is me now. :D Got a hair cut, did some more exercise, shaved a line in my eyebrow, and stretched my eras to size 00's! (I don't know if you can see them. They're white but I colored them in black sharpie. )
  11. S

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 Me again. xD; Yeah. I changed my lip piercing again. Took this just now. *Current facebook profile picture
  12. S

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 Dis my face! I got a lip piercing! Sorry the pic's so small. I couldn't find the original so I saved this one it from my facebook profile pictures.
  13. S

Album Survivor - A New Game - The Fame Monster

Hang UP: Alejandro Ditto.
  14. S

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 Are you being sarcastic? xD;
  15. S

Album Survivor - A New Game - The Fame Monster

1. Telephone 2. Alejandro 3. Speechless I love all of these...but Bad Romance, Monster, and Teeth are an ALL TIME FAVORITE.
  16. S

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 I stretched my ear piercings. X)
  17. S

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Summer Facebook Profile Pics. :D IDK Y this one is so small. Its the only one I have. :( And some water color paintings I did B)
  18. S

Rate the Signature Above You v2

10 Gengar's the best ghost pokemon #period
  19. S

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Fun w/ DSi XL. :P haha, I look high Troo beaner. :)
  20. S

Rate the Signature Above You

7/10 for the link to Adventure time! :D