• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Eren Jaeger

The Shining Galaxy

Hey how are you all. So I decided Id try this blogging thing again where I talk about whatever, I probably wont post all that much here but I'll try whenever I have something interesting to talk about, so enjoy my ramblings I guess.
  2. Eren Jaeger

New Eeveelutions for Sword and Shield?

As we all know in even numbered gens, Eevee has received new evolutions. Gen 6 gave us Sylveon. So Id like to discuss what Eeveelutions might be in this game and what types everyone sees them being. Personally Id like to see Steel,Poison,Bug or Flying types. I do sorta think we may get one...
  3. Eren Jaeger

USUM Datamine Discussion

In this thread discuss the spoilers revealed from the datamining of USUM. Please note that this thread will contain serious spoilers for Ultra Sun and Moon. Note: Please keep all Datamine discussion to this thread and nowhere else. Some other rules here: No linking to the cia file. Keep...