• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. E

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

Here is a recreation of a caption I did on the first version of this thread, at least from what I can remember.
  2. E

Cookie if you get the reference.
  3. E

Eevee: Why does this keep happening to me? I'm the cute one! Aren't I suppose to be immune to slapstick? Pikachu: Not if you have an actual personality! Take me for example! I'm cute but I suffer the same kind of crap you do all the time!
  4. E

5. E

6. E

7. E

8. E

Chloe: (thinking) First eating contests, now Psyduck? I never thought that such a quirky personality would lay under Chrysa's bland facade.
  9. E

10. E

11. E

12. E

13. E

14. E

Goh: Hey, cut me some slack! The original poster was just going off screenshots!
  15. E

16. E

17. E

18. E

19. E

Goh: It's a good thing I caught a Drowzee in that picture book I suddenly found myself in!
  20. E