• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Kallyle

Spoilers Story Discussion

Not to mention that an interview about SM confirmed that Lillie was designed with a theme of the moon in mind. Since Clefairy is associated with the moon and evolves with a Moon Stone, you can say that the decision got the devs to give her a Clefairy has more to do with Lillie’s concept rather...
  2. Kallyle

Because everything she finds beautiful is being threatened. Since the Ultra Recon Squad called her selfish, I think it's safe to assume that she never gave a crap about saving the world and blatantly lied about it. She clearly wanted glory and her Nihilego to be safe; nothing else. It's just...
  3. Kallyle

That "entrancing voice" thing has to be the wierdest compliment anyone has ever given Ash. Is he part Meloetta now or something?
  4. Kallyle

…You got me there. Speaking of which, Lusamine apparently used a bunch of Z-Crystals after fusing with Nihilego to get that Mother Beast form in the first place, correct? Considering Necrozma had something similar happen when fusing with Nebby and has to hold to a Z-Crystal to regain its Ultra...
  5. Kallyle

I'm thinking that Lusamine's redemption only happened because she did do that fusion thing with Nihilego off-screen, but still got her ass kicked by Necrozma. Think about it for a second: when did Lusamine come to here senses in SM? After getting her ass kicked as the Mother Beast by the trainer...
  6. Kallyle

To be fair, I feel like that promotional poster of Nebby giving Necrozma flowers was kind of a hint that Nebby doesn't really hate the black prism. Of course, this just characterizes Nebby as nice and doesn't really change what Necrozma did. It's either that or Nebby got some sort of power-high...
  7. Kallyle

I should have said this earlier, but I can now imagine Necrozma using our own Rotom from the Pokédex as a potent power source as well. I mean, it can use a bunch of O-Power like abilities and channel Z-Power. Just imagine how powerful Necrozma would become in-universe thanks to that...
  8. Kallyle

Technically, you don’t need to use Nebby for this. You could always use that Cosmog from the other world instead. But yeah, I agree that Game Freak shouldn’t allow us to use Nebby like that. As a matter of fact, why is the player allowed to get items to use these Forms from an in-universe...