• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. G50

One, Two, Three (Version 3)

there's also Dewpider in the water. A bit off-animated but there lol. Also a Palpitoad.
  2. G50

Have you watched every episode?

As of this month, I've seen not only every main series episode in English, but also Japanese as well. Japanese unfortunately has the 2 3D specials and Planetarium episodes that likely won't ever be watchable online, so I'll have to settle for having seen all Main Series episodes in English and...
  3. G50

Gender of Ash's Pokémon that are unconfirmed.

Torterra is actually confirmed male thanks to Professor Oak's corner.
  4. G50

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

It's a Squirrel Monkey, specifically the Saimiri species
  5. G50

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

We definitely seem to have an origin for Grookey.
  6. G50

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

For the embarrassment one - My embarrassing moments thankfully have been very minor in my life, so I probably wouldn't wish to change any of them. For eyes - I'd have a darker shade of blue for an eye color instead of the Sky Blue I have now.
  7. G50

My new year's resolution is to start losing weight. I've been continually adjusting my diet and exercising more, so I'm hoping I'll start losing some weight.
  8. G50

Notice Say Alola to the new mod: Alola!

Officially welcome to the anime and manga staff family Alola. :D
  9. G50

I never met someone IRL from the online world. The closest I came was calling my closest online friend a few years ago. It was such a great experience, and I could tell she was as young as she said she was. :D I wish we never lost contact though, she moved and wasn't online at all after awhile.
  10. G50

The NEW "Check your Signature" thread

512x160 you're good.
  11. G50

As someone who loves sports and Pokemon obviously, I'll usually start by introducing myself and asking if my potential friend is into sports.
  12. G50

Learning New Languages

Growing up I had started learning Spanish, Italian (for music theory and reading music in general), and Korean (for Tae Kwon Do) Nowadays I'm expanding my knowledge in Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, and Japanese. I hope to be fluent some day. ----------- Current progress: Spanish - Advanced...
  13. G50

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Since I don't like dressings or lettuce, I prefer fruit salads. Nice and healthy, with an assortment of my favorite fruits
  14. G50

Chinese is my number one favorite, I eat it every single night. Italian would be second, but with how heavy my favorite dishes are I can't eat it very often.
  15. G50

it's a 3-way tie for me - 1) Potato Salad - Always made me gag when my mother would make it, especially when I would be forced to eat it whether I liked it or not. 2) Salisbury Steak - I remember this meat from elementary school. Was so disgusting. At least it came with Mashed Potatoes so I...
  16. G50

Memorable Dessert --> There was this Hershey's chocolate type pie that I can't remember the name of, but it was the best tasting dessert I ever had. Another memorable dessert was a Devil's Food cake pudding with Marshmallows and gummy worms. Pancakes --> I don't eat pancakes anymore, but I used...
  17. G50

I love chicken wings, though I do like them pan roasted instead of marinated and with no sauce. I like them nice and plain lol.
  18. G50

Pizza --> I used to eat it with Onions, Peppers, and Mushrooms; but now I only eat it with Mushrooms on top. Deep Dish is my favorite type of pizza. Cookies --> I like Chocolate Chip (with melted chocolate) and ones with M&M's on top.
  19. G50

I like Honey Baked Ham and oven roasted Turkey on white bread, with tomatoes. Sometimes I'll have it on a sub roll, but i usually prefer very soft bread. I don't like smoked meat, so I have to always check labels and asks restaurants if their deli meat is smoked or not.
  20. G50

When I eat at home, I usually have Chinese food for lunch. On the road for Pokémon events I have sandwiches