• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. J

Wanted: Focus Sash

I can give Feebas, Legendaries, and DW Pokemon in return. Multiple if necessary. I'll be on until 2:30 am PST or after 1 pm PST.
  2. J

Wanted - Brave Ditto

OH GOD PLEASE. I am at my breeding wits end. I have some Eevee with Helping Hand and Feebas as well as other Pokemon and items that I can offer. Ask and I'll see if I have it :)
  3. J

Wanted: Happiny or Chansey with Hidden Ability

I am aware that Blissey with the Hidden Ability, Healer, was available during a Christmas event. If anyone could breed and trade these Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities - Happiny with Friend Guard or Chansey with Healer - that would be swell. I do not have any shinies, but can offer Feebas...
  4. J

What episode is this from?!

Thanks.
  5. J

Pokemon Mosaics

I've only done one so far, but here he is:
  6. J

Master Ball Stories?

Does anyone have any interesting/dorky/depressing stories about Master Balls? I first played Red in 7th grade, and a friend of mine was helping me get Mewtwo after I had beat the game. When he was battling Mewtwo, he asked me where my Master Ball was. I told him I had used it on a...
  7. J

Which move switches items?

Which move switches held items?
  8. J

EV training question? 252 or 255?

I'm getting contradicting information on EV training. Is the maximum number of EVs in one stat 255 or 252? Thanks.
  9. J

Pokeball beach ball?

My boyfriend and I were at the beach where we saw a couple of kids playing with a beach ball in the likeness of a Pokeball. I tried to find one on the internet, but failed. Can anyone tell me where to get one? Thanks
  10. J

Does anyone live in the pacific northwest?

Friends and I are starting a Pokemon club. Here's a facebook event for our first meeting: http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?tid=1309839661445#/event.php?eid=273654818739&ref=mf. It's at a bar, so if you're under 21, you'll be kicked out at 10 pm.
  11. J

Spiritomb

Hey, could someone please help me get Spiritomb? Thanks.
  12. J

Need help. Blanking on a word.

Hey guys, writing an essay. What is that word...when you believe in something but don't do it? Like when someone says "you shouldn't lie," but they lie all the time. I think it starts with a p.
  13. J

Questions About the Pokemon World Championships

My friend and I were watching videos of the final battles for the 2009 Pokemon World Championships. We have some questions: 1. Are all the battles 2-on-2? 2. Did they not have a lvl 50 auto-reduction on purpose? 3. Does anyone know what move Shedinja is doing in the final Senior battle...