• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. M

I actually feel like posting on the forums again....

This is also my welcome post because I never made one (I only did it once on another forum), so now I want mah replies saying ''Welcome to the forums. Have a great time.''
  2. M

Mr. Slowpoke's Tournament voting Round 1

You have exectly 24 hours to vote! Here are the entries: SandslashTrainer Neel GaygarRocks RainbowMoonDust (banned when writing this) Miltano TokyoKit ImGaryOak (I sadly can't ignore his girth) TheKillerMareep Also, being the host, I'm not voting in this tournament.
  3. M

Mr. Slowpoke's Sprite Tournament!

Now I made a sprite tournament (not a contest as mine has multiple rounds :P) because I felt like doing so. The amount of rounds depends on how many people enter the first round. After each round I'll open a thread where everyone (including the people who participate!) can vote for the...
  4. M

"Link accounts"?

I noticed the UCP has an option called Link User Accounts, but what does it do? I'm sorry if this was asked before, I just wanted to be sure what it's for.
  5. M

Compare the above user to a video game character.

There is one for anime characters, so why not for video game characters. Atleast I haven't seen a thread like this. There is no user above me so I can't compare anyone D:.
  6. M

'Mr. Game & Watch's Sprite Shop

Hi welcome to my shop. I do sprite edits like revamps recolors splices. Just request and I'll do my best. (For examples of my work see my album) Splice form Pokemon 1:_______ Pokemon 2:_______ Pokemon 3:_______ Base Pokemon (one of the above listed pokemon):_______ Re/devamp form...