• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Gyro: "Am I having a fever dream?" Johnny: "Just shut up and join them already."
  2. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Johnny: "Count us in... I guess..."
  3. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Gyro: "We just woke up, what's with the messages?" Johnny: "What's with this adventure kind of stuff?"
  4. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Gyro: "I'm shaking I'm crying" Gyro: "I went into an 'Italian Restaurant... Ordered Spaghetti..." Gyro: "Pasta was so raw... Not even Al dente."
  5. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Johnny: "I tried to go down the stairs but I fell down the stairs and now I'm on the carpet and everything hurts" Johnny: "Also Gyro can't hear me from inside 'cause he's digging a hole for some reason"
  6. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Johnny: "Being able to walk again would be a cool Christmas Present."
  7. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Gyro: "Remember that time you met your Alternate Universe self?" Johnny: "Jonathan's pretty cool, but the Dio from his universe is way cooler than our universe's Dio." Gyro: "Admit it, that's biased just because you hate Diego." Johnny: "You hate him too! Other Dio is cool because 1. He's a...
  8. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Johnny: "The multiple 'Deaths' they've put us through must've been what Funny Valentine felt after I shot him with Infinite Rotation." Gyro: "Did he eventually die?" Johnny: "I might be heartless against my foes but I'm not THAT heartless."
  9. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Johnny: "Eh, I mean, we're currently in America, and judging by his profile picture, it seems to be from Japan, so I guess they can't harm us either right Gyro?" Johnny: "...Gyro?" Gyro: "Eat Shit Asshole! Fall off your Gaming Chair!" Johnny: "Oh god, for the last time, don't attempt use your...
  10. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Both go quiet Gyro: "Johnny? Is there an actual way to hurt people from behind a monitor?" Johnny: "Don't think so..." Both go quiet again
  11. ThatAsianInTheCorner

(Bruh. This is 'Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread'. You can't really address me by my real username. Besides, the 2 characters in my profile picture are of Johnny Joestar and Gyro Zeppeli from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run.)
  12. ThatAsianInTheCorner

BallBreaker360 (Gyro) has joined the chat WholelottaTusks1234 (Johnny) has joined the chat Gyro: Huh. so that's what the 'I'm feeling lucky' button does. Johnny: Is this what Giorno calls a 'Forum Thread'? Gyro: It fits the description. Looks like a few others are here as well.
  13. ThatAsianInTheCorner

...no...?
  14. ThatAsianInTheCorner

... ... ...Anyways, Thief's Hogging the computer, so I'm sending this on my Phone.
  15. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Sorry for not replying earlier, Warrior was off to some cool-looking swords while he was on the computer.
  16. ThatAsianInTheCorner

nevermind
  17. ThatAsianInTheCorner

Just got back from killing a Sentient Cactus, sorry.
  18. ThatAsianInTheCorner

...Hey guys... Err... ...Red Mage told me this forum was cool, so I guess I'm here now...