• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. W

The BCL auction discussion thread

He hasn't been on in 8 days, I think you should use another member as an interim leader so we can at least begin.
  2. W

Do you use legendaries?

I used to, until i knew how to actually play pokemon now I try to play through a game with about 4 pokemon. Maybe try for 3. Usually the starter+2 pokes i really like.
  3. W

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Arcanine in HeartGold took me forever to get it there, but it was finally done a couple years ago :D
  4. W

Yes but I'm pretty sure there are 4 tiers that will be played... But I wont speak to much into this since I'm not apart of your team. Finally bought, part of Team Mischeivious Heart, should be a fun time :D
  5. W

This auctioning is interesting to watch.. I keep rising and dropping in price.. gonna be interesting to see where i end up.
  6. W

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Sign Up Thread]

I'd like to be added to, BW OU [Sim] BW UU [Sim] DPP OU [Sim] I'm not well known around here but I'm a decent battler :D