• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. BigBadButterfree

What was your first shiny?

Mine was a Machop I found while grinding in Victory Road during FR post-game. He's currently an ugly green Machamp in Sword, and I regret my 14-year-old brain naming him "MUSCLES" cuz now I can't change it lol
  2. BigBadButterfree

What's the most embarrassing thing you used to believe about the Pokémon games?

I clicked on this thread because the title made me remember the DS era and how my friend told me the exact same thing about the microphone. I didn't know that was such a widespread thing! Another one from gen 4, which I guess I never actually disproved, but it just sounds outlandish, is that...
  3. BigBadButterfree

Your favorite 'obscure' character

Ty and Gabby. I remember grinding levels with them over and over in Ruby.
  4. BigBadButterfree

Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl?

Still not completely sure I'm gonna get one at all, but Pearl was the very first Pokemon game I bought myself, so I'd get Shining Pearl if I go for one of these. Man, I remember when the originals were new... My brother and I did the special pre-order deal for both games and got the fancy Dialga...
  5. BigBadButterfree

The Player Characters

Lol just call them Don and Lucy.
  6. BigBadButterfree

Pokemon Legends: Arceus Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Not sure what the discussion about possible Pokemon outside of the Sinnoh dex are, but there's a scene at the beginning (albeit a drawing) or Piplup and some Spheal, and... To my knowledge, Spheal wasn't in the Sinnoh dex, right? So.... There's hope, yeah? Edit: oops there's a whole thread for...
  7. BigBadButterfree

Pokemon Legends: Arceus Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

For those confused by cyndaquil... Could it be a reference to Mt Fuji? Either that or Cyndaquil just rounded out the trio with the other two best.
  8. BigBadButterfree

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Ironic that these games are neither brilliant nor shining. Lol I think the only thing I'm excited for about them is the updated soundtrack. And I don't even need to buy the games to enjoy that.
  9. BigBadButterfree

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

In gen V, if you're on a pokemon's summary page, you can put the stylus on the pokemon, and drawing in certain ways will do things: up and down or left and right will make it jump around, and if you draw big circles really fast, the pokemon will start to "float" upward. Lol I think back in the...
  10. BigBadButterfree

Your favorite 'obscure' character

Pre-gym leader Justy.
  11. BigBadButterfree

Is two better than one?

Not gonna lie, I honestly really like doubles. I wish the main games had more opportunities to play doubles during the story. Colosseum and xd are top-tier in my kind because of that. I also really liked triples but that's irrelevant now.
  12. BigBadButterfree

Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Ok, I wasn't sure. The mail that talked about the l Skyla event isn't there anymore lol. Thanks!
  13. BigBadButterfree

Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

So I've gotten through the Skyla 6 star rally, I used the custom 5* tickets on her, how the heck do you get her to 6 now? I'm so confused lol
  14. BigBadButterfree

Speculation What Pokemon Would You Like to See Get a Regional Variant?

Marill and Azumarill, maybe? Best I can come up with is fighting/fairy, make it a little sumo wrestler. I just feel like they're a perfect candidate to get a variant. I feel like Shiftry could somehow be turned into a native American dancer, with the headdress and leaf fans, but idk what type...
  15. BigBadButterfree

Spoilers Latest Wild Area Max Raids

I rarely post here but I felt like I had to share this luck of mine. I was joining Cramorant raid battles when I could at 5* in the hopes of getting a shiny. Finally, I came across one, I felt sooooo lucky. Then, on a whim, I saw that somebody was hosting a Drifblim raid battle, and what do...
  16. BigBadButterfree

What are your game headcanons?

I noticed the other day, and I can't say for certain it's the same on the girl's model, but one sleeve is always shorter than the other so that the bracelet is visible. It's so ugly.
  17. BigBadButterfree

How should Pokemon cries sound?

If they ever put anime cries in the games on a bigger scale, I'm done with the franchise. I hate it about the anime, I hate it about smash, and I hate that Pikachu and Eevee have adopted this horrible trait. It just doesn't make sense!! It's awful. Who even thought it would be a good idea!? I...
  18. BigBadButterfree

New Pkmn creatures that you want to see in the games

They could have fun with this one. I once made a fakemon fairy/ground earthworm that looks like a gummy worm lol
  19. BigBadButterfree

What’s the least fun play through you’ve had?

Probably Ultra Sun. I loved gen 7 but playing the same game through again bored me, I wish it had been more different from Sun. The changes they did make felt forced and unnecessary *coughultrareconsquadcough* and it took too long to reach the post game.
  20. BigBadButterfree

Spoilers New Pokémon Snap

Sobble is there, it's just invisible.