• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. BigBadButterfree

Spoilers Unrevealed Name Guesses

So one thing that I sort of miss from older generations' reveal periods was seeing a Pokemon and getting to speculate about its English translation. Well, I figured since because of some leaks and such, we know certain Pokemon have evolutionary relatives. So we could plausibly guess what those...
  2. BigBadButterfree

Sword and Shield Music/OST Discussion

Is it too early for a thread like this? I didn't see one so sorry if this exists already... I know we've only heard a very small bit, but I'm excited for the music they make for a console like the switch. I also think it's interesting that the main theme we heard in the trailer incorporates...