• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Chidamari Sketch

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Power...? Well, I'd probably need that power... so that my silence would be broken... ...but as society shows... no one'll give me such a voice.
  2. Chidamari Sketch

No one is here. No one can ever hear me. No one will ever notice me No one will ever care about me No one. No one. I am no one.
  3. Chidamari Sketch

Oh, girl with a mopey demeanor... Your grievances are peculiar, but to languish in such throes.... I feel such a pain; being forever confined in this unreached grave...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

Parties.... Everyone seems to party around me; as if I've all but been an afterthought....
  5. Chidamari Sketch

You heard me.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Well, the entire business that I worked for may be dead, but somehow, I'm still makin' a livin'. Without even leaving this apartment. ...How so? Mmm... I don't feel like explaining, whatever.
  7. Chidamari Sketch

"I'm sorry. I know language barriers are a thing, n' all, but what is your tense, here? You were pondering over if this muscle-bound weirdo in a cape is going to survive... Then, you say 'it took him three days to recover?' Well, I guess serpents n' dragons n' the like just follow esoteric logic."
  8. Chidamari Sketch

"Uh, huh. Sure. I totally buy that. How sad for him."
  9. Chidamari Sketch

"Die after what now? If you're talking about that jock-lookin' dude over there, then he's just... kneeling while panting, I guess. I don't even see any blood."
  10. Chidamari Sketch

"They were once a part of you? Are you perhaps just unable to move from the past?" "People like you really need to move on..."
  11. Chidamari Sketch

"I'm a living ghost.... Can anyone here me? Everyone is mourning something... ...b-b-but I'm still here....?!"
  12. Chidamari Sketch

"I'm.... I'm still alive here.... ...I'm a ghost but... I can't possess or pass.... ...I'm alive..."
  13. Chidamari Sketch

".....A-Ash...? I... I have not the slightest clue of this Ash you refer...." "....For that matter.... has anyone within here seen a halo...?"
  14. Chidamari Sketch

"I.....I'm starving...." ".....W......W-what should Pekola do....?"
  15. Chidamari Sketch

"......I was told that my halo had fallen here.... Have I been..... deceived? ...Oh, lord... Please spare Pekola for once... For mine house hath been smited by lightning's deathly fire... and my paycheck hath fallen alongside it...."
  16. Chidamari Sketch

"...?" stares blankly
  17. Chidamari Sketch

"................."
  18. Chidamari Sketch

Uuu!!! munches on the calamari; her head falls off as she eats
  19. Chidamari Sketch

Urrrrrrurrr......