• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

Oh dear! The number 4 is now in the cupboard. 4 knocks out a random item every, hmm, 4 turns. 4 knocks out the Lit Scented Candle. And for the sake of my convenience, I will now note the properties of the items so far. Cupboard: Kisume ×7 (Knocked out for 3 posts) [Crushes an item out of...
  2. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

I add Ena into the cupboard. She spawns turron every 2 turns cupboard: scented candle jukebox kisume tomato soup ena
  3. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

i dispose of the strawberry flavored black hole because we can't have mysterious balls of antimatter here that taste like fruit. i add ashe bradley into the cupboard, and every three items added one item ends up mysteriously murdered and leaves a corpse. strange. cupboard: ashe bradley (kills...
  4. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

screw it, e016 in the cupboard, meaning that the thread is caught in a time loop, doesn't really change anything, also the ? bock was hit, out comes a cup of tea Cupboard: ? Block Arlo Porcupuffer Amane Kanata Onnanoko Sylladex Mario (Actually a Muncher) Captain Pufnstuf Sailor Pluto's Father's...
  5. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

Captain Pufnstuf finds himself in the thread. He has no use, he's just there. The ? Block gets hit and, oh, what's this? A mystery mushroom? This can be put on any item to make it look like something else. Have fun. Cupboard: ? Block Arlo Porcupuffer Amane Kanata Onnanoko Sylladex Muncher...
  6. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

The Jukebox plays The City by Madeon and there is now a whole city along with the skyscraper in the cupboard. I add Monokuma Advanced, who randomly kills an item, which is normal, but now its in a very elaborate execution that leaves an item used in it behind. Monokuma Advanced kills the Garlic...
  7. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

Astronaut Honoka gets back in. She time travels the cupboard and brings items back. And the Cake Singularity is there too! Whenever it wants, it can erase all cake from the thread or add a bunch of new cake! It brings in 3 chocalate cakes. Astronaut Honoka goes back a few minutes ago when the...
  8. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

lmao how do we do the energy thing- I add back Astronaut Honoka. Please correct the energies accordingly since I don't know how to do that. Astronaut Honoka takes us to the big bang, where we steal another singularity, but it's better than the op astral singularity because it will eventually...
  9. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

I add Monomi into the cupboard. Each turn, she adds another hope fragment into the thread. After 6 hope fragments are gathered, another Monomi is made and the process repeats. Astro Honoka takes us back into the 1960s, where we steal a piece of art by Andy Warhol from a museum. Cupboard...
  10. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

Austronaut Honoka crashes into the Cupboard, resetting it. Her ship also doubles as a time machine, so we go back to 1734. Austronaut Honoka randomly time travels the Cupboard every turn and adds an item from each time period. Austronaut Honoka takes a musket from England in the 1700s...
  11. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

Sig suffers from a sudden heart attack, killing him, leaving behind Sig's corpse. Sig's Ladybug needs to nurse him back to health, something which will be able to done in 20 turns. Soon he will be ressurected. Cupboard: Karl Marx x64 Communist Manifesto x10 Cupboard Manifesto x576 Nanapon x64...
  12. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

I add Sig and his ladybug back. Cupboard: Karl Marx x64 Communist Manifesto x10 Cupboard Manifesto x384 Nanapon x64 Infinity (omnipotent) JacksepticEye Cranberry Sauce Zero (omnipotent) Marx Plush Chaos ×2 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (can only be removed by a Number's effect) Leviathan Dragon's...
  13. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

oh sorry.
  14. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

I remove the Galaxy Eyes Tacyone Dragon's Xyz Material so chaos can continue as usual. Marx has some chaos. Sig and his ladybug multiply. Karl writes another manifesto. Nanapon duplicates due to Duplic8inator. Something destroys the ctrl-z. Cupboard: Eraser Sig's Ladybug x65536 The Sigularity...
  15. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

I add in the something. The something will do something random each turn. The something eats the cake. The bulldozer pushes out the Fier. The Duplic8inator duplicates the the first ladybug. Marx makes a chaos. Sig and his ladybug multiply. Cupboard: Eraser Ctrl Z (adds an item from the previous...
  16. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

I remove the Ctrl Z. I use the Ducplic8inator to duplicate Sig, multpliying the Ladybugs as well. Marx has some chaos. Karl writes a cupboard manifesto. Ralsei bakes a cake. Cupboard: Eraser Ctrl Z (adds an item from the previous cupboard every 10 turns) Sig's Ladybug x64 (adds a Sig every 2...
  17. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

w h y I add the ultimate eraser. It brings back everything before that. Cupboard: Ultimate Eraser Ctrl Z (adds an item from the previous cupboard every 10 turns) Sig's Ladybug x4 (adds a Sig every 2 turns) The Sigularity (now useless) Marx Plush (adds a chaos each turn) Chaos x3 Sig x4 (adds...
  18. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

I add Modifier, it can modify anything, even the singularity. It changes the singularity into the sigularity, rendering it useless. The Sigs and Ladybugs multiply. Karl Marx writes a manifesto. Marx makes a chaos. Cupboard: Ctrl Z (adds an item from the previous cupboard every 10 turns) Sig's...
  19. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

I add Ralsei. Every 6 turns it bakes a cake. Sig's Ladybug adds a Sig Cupboard: Ctrl Z (adds an item from the previous cupboard every 10 turns) Sig's Ladybug (adds a Sig every 2 turns) The Singularity (completely op, cannot be removed, permanent, modified, whatever) Marx Plush (adds a chaos...
  20. occtopus executive

In the Cupboard!

I add Ctrl Z. It adds one item from the previous cupboard every 10 turns. It brings back Sig's ladybug. Cupboard: Ctrl Z (adds on item from the previous cupboard) Sig's Ladybug (adds a Sig every 2 turns)