• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

What even is winning anymore? Is it the lack of likes to have your post featured or making people like your posts as incentive to post even more? The world may never know...
  2. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

Say...does a post with a love reaction count as a like? Cause it technically isn't a like. If so....ultimate loophole!
  3. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

I mean, at 1am after some drinks? Why not try it?
  4. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

Yeah, alright I'll take a tuna pizza. Hell I'd like to take 8 tuna pizzas.
  5. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

I was disgusted to like that pineapple pizza post myself, but hey to each their own, like what you wanna like.
  6. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

You know what I like? Stuff. Boy do I sure like stuff.
  7. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

No seriously, don't like this post, it's unneeded.
  8. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

Liking a post is so overrated. Don't like this post to show your agreement.
  9. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

You could also pull out a post like this one. That Ebail guy sure sucks, like if you agree.
  10. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

Obviously the best way to win is to just bribe and pay off everyone so that they won't give your post a like.
  11. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

Hey if you don't want me to win you'd better like this post. However alternatively if you don't like it, and I do win, I'd be outta here giving you more chances to win.
  12. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

You know that feeling when you post in the "Posts Without Likes Wins" thread, and your post ends up getting likes? Yeah, you know that feeling.
  13. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

I don't feel like winning anyways so you may as well like this post.
  14. Ebail

Posts Without Likes Wins

You know at the time of posting this post it has absolutely no likes.