• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. RetroPokeFan

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

With the last batch of this first half out we have Barron Bass voicing Chairman Rose, Jennifer Losi as Oleana, Mary O'Brady (returning since XY) as Professor Magnolia plus Robb Moreira as Oleana's Subordinate. Daman Mills also voices Dreepy and Coalossal too and Sean Kenin is in the second to...
  2. RetroPokeFan

Yep, Dan Green has returned to the anime reprising his role as Chuck. Last time we heard him was in Black and White where he played a few characters such as Pierce.
  3. RetroPokeFan

It'd be pretty cool if it was Sean Schemmel too. I mean we have Daisuke Namikawa voicing Ash's, they could hammer down the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew references even further if Sean voiced it. With Iris returning soon I do wonder what they'll do with her English VA considering Eileen...
  4. RetroPokeFan

New and returning VA's for this third part include Luis Alfonso, Daman Mills, Kira Buckland, Jenny Yokobori, Lipica Shah, Sandy Fox, Danny Kramer, Eddy Lee, Emily Cramer, James Weaver Clark and Tiana Camacho. View: https://twitter.com/AlysonRosenfeld/status/1334937767525183491?s=20 View...
  5. RetroPokeFan

Kira Buckland is in Episode 31 and Episode 32 has Jenny Yokobori.
  6. RetroPokeFan

A new VA Luis Alfonso is in episode 29, I think he voices Pidove's trainer. Lipica Shah is in Episode 30 presumably as the driver that Pikachu and Mr. Mime come across.
  7. RetroPokeFan

Episode 27 has Brittany Cox joining the series as Sonia.
  8. RetroPokeFan

With today's episode having aired in the UK, Lisa Ortiz and Jason Griffith reprise their roles as Korinna and Gurkinn. Daman Mills also returns to the show (having appeared before in XY and XYZ, his earliest roles too) and Billy Kametz is also the battle announcer.
  9. RetroPokeFan

Well, this flew by me but there's a pretty cool fundraising event going on at VShout where you can pre order an autograph signed by (nearly) every single English VA that Nurse Joy has had including Megan Hollingshead, Erica Schroeder, Michele Knotz, Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld, Kate Bristol and Suzy...
  10. RetroPokeFan

Both Zeno Robinson and Ray Chase, they've been doing a great job bringing Cerise and Goh to life. I think Alejandro Saab is good as Leon but as for him, I'll wait a bit longer before I give my proper opinion on him. Special shoutout to Rebeka Thomas as Visquez too.
  11. RetroPokeFan

Griffin Puatu (Gundam NT, Beastars) voiced Shane Seeker though he went uncredited. View: https://twitter.com/GriffinPuatu/status/1305565998594928642?s=20
  12. RetroPokeFan

Danielle McRae voices Halta in episode 15 meaning that Amber May is most likely voicing Goh's mother and Xander Mobus as Goh's dad: View: https://twitter.com/DanielleMcVO/status/1304486546565865472?s=20 Christian Banas voices both a Team Rocket grunt and a fisherman in episode 24: View...
  13. RetroPokeFan

Second batch of episodes are now up on Netflix. Some of the returning VA’s and newcomers to the show include Sean Schemmel (ep14), Amber May (ep15), Danielle McRae (ep15), Cedric L. Williams (eps16, 18), Jake Paque, Rebeka Thomas (ep18), Rob Morrison (Roger Callagy), Christian Banas (ep24)...
  14. RetroPokeFan

Jessie and James now have their English voices in the Masters game and surprisingly (considering this is a Bang-Zoom dub) they got Michele Knotz and James Carter Cathcart on board to voice them. Can't find any clips of James or Meowth but here's how Jessie sounds: View...
  15. RetroPokeFan

Looks as if the second batch on Friday is 13 episodes as opposed to 12. View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEvKL4dF_K7/
  16. RetroPokeFan

Tweet to confirm Sean's return: View: https://twitter.com/SeanSchemmel/status/1301277941481963521?s=20 But yeah, this is really great news. Considering that this is a Pokémon that we're talking about I was more than certain they'd just recast Lampent but this really shows the level of...
  17. RetroPokeFan

I’ll open it to make it editable later.
  18. RetroPokeFan

Been making a list of each and every Pokemon that has a dubbed voice recently. It's not finished yet but this covers every one of their English VA's from both 4Kids and TPCI (TAJ, DuArt, Iyuno/Goldcrest) as well as spinoffs and video games too...
  19. RetroPokeFan

She'd be a interesting casting choice though I could see them going for someone like Erica Lindbeck or Brianna Knickerbocker.
  20. RetroPokeFan

Also Additional Voices - Zach Aguilar Morgan Berry Edward Bosco Allegra Clark Laura Post Anairis Quinones Laura Stahl Nazeeh Tarsha